Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cabin:||HOWO76, HOWO A7||Engine:||290hp/ 336hp|
|Steering:||Power-assistant, LHD/ RHD||Color:||White/ Blue|
20 tons Utility Dump Truck , 3 axles SINOTRUK earthmoving truck , HOWO Tipper truck 6x4
Specialist supply variou dump trucks, heavy duty dump truck. automatic tri axle dump truck have been widely used for construction site, mine area, sea port bulk transfer, earthmoving transport, garbage transfer station in the world. Competitive price, durable quality, comfortable driving experience,high safty, low consumption. Your best choice.
|Overall Dimension||8345mm*2496mm*3350mm (L*W*H)|
|Front Overhang||1500mm||Rear Overhang||1870mm|
|Chassis Brand||SINOTRUK HOWO|
|Cab||HW76, left hand drive, air-conditioner, one bed|
|Engine and Power||Brand: SINOTRUK, diesel engine, 290hp (213kw) /336hp (247kw), 4-stroke direct injection,
6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging and inter-cooling, Euro II emission standard
|Steering||ZF8198, hydraulic steering with power assistance|
|Transmission||HW15710, 10 forward speeds and 2 reverse|
|Clutch||Model: 430, diaphragm clutch|
|Front Axle||HF9, load capacity 9 ton, drum brake|
|Rear Axle||HC16 tandem axle, load capacity 13000kg x2, ratio 5.73|
|Tire||12.00-20, 11units including 1 spare tire|
|Hydraulic Cylinder||Ventral T-type lift system|
|Steel sheet thickness||Floor 8mm, side wall 6mm|
|Tailgate||One-piece tailgate with upper articulation, safety lock system|
|Tips to build your truck body|
|Soil or Stone||8||4|
|Grain or Chemical fertilizer||6||4|
1. Based on STR technology from Austria
2. Cabin:Four point s suspension HOWO Cabin with spring and air shock absorber, VDO panel
3. Engine:371HP WD615 STR engine ( from 290hp - 420 hp you can chose )
4. Front axle: HF9 STEYR technology front steering axle
5. Rear axle: HC 16ton STEYR technology double reduction hub reductor driving axle
6. Steering: ZF8198, driver sit at the left hand side
7. Loading capacity: More than 30ton
8. Designed for tough road condition especially for African countries
9. Excellent spare parts supply for after-sales service.
How to choose the dump truck?
When choosing chassis, it is generally considered in terms of economic benefit, such as: chassis price, loading quality, overload capacity, 100km fuel consumption, 100km fuel consumption, etc. In addition, the user should also consider the following parameters of the chassis:
(1) plane height on the chassis frame. General 6x4 chassis of the chassis of the plane is 1050~ 1200. The larger the number, the higher the load, the more likely it is to turn over. The factors influencing the numerical value are the diameter of the tire, the layout of the suspension and the height of the main frame.
(2) rear chassis suspension. The numerical value of the general assembly affects the lift stability of the dumper, causing the lifting of the vehicle accident. This figure is generally between 500 and 1100 (except the side tip dump truck);
(3) the vehicle match is reasonable and reliable.